Suwankuha, Golden Mercy and Dragon Cave Temples
Buddhism has for centuries been a way of life for the Thai population and many people have been practicing teaching Buddhism for generations. Phang-Nga has three magnificent temples to visit and learn of their historical importance. While you are there, and if you fancy, then you might want to try and open your mind to the way of Buddhism, too.
Tour details & availability:
Full day tour. Lunch on tour.
Tour with English & German speaking guide.
Tour can be booked daily. Minimum 4 persons.
Tour starts at 08.00H and you will be back in your hotel by approximately 17.00H.
Trip Advisor quotes:
Letitia R Adelaide, AustraliaMy partner and I did the Temple Tour with Pom as our tour guide. We had opted for a group tour but there were no others booked that day so it ended up being private, which was fantastic, especially since they didn’t charge extra. Pom is an excellent guide! He was so friendly, accommodating and…
• Pick up from hotel.
• The first of the three temples you will visit is the nature temple Dragon Cave Temple. The Dragon Cave Temple is famous for the herbal tea that the monks make themselves.
• Next, stop for a lunch of Thai food.
• The second temple that you will visit is Wat Bang Riang. Here you will see the Pagoda and the Goddess of Mercy statue, also known as Kwan Im.
• The third temple is Wat Suwan Khuha (cave temple). Here you can see the reclining Buddha and interact with the resident monkeys which you will find all over the temple.
• Departure back and return to your hotel.
- Please keep in mind that we have a ‘DRESS CODE’ at the Temples. No short sleeves for both male and female, shorts should be below the knee.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you cancel a trip at least one day in advance we charge 5% handling fee. If you cancel on the tour date before the tour has started we charge 50%. If you don’t show up on the tour date we charge 100%.