Elephant Bathing, Turtle Conservation Center and Waterfall
Elephant bathing become a very popular tour in Khao Lak and the most highly recommended trip if you’re looking for a half day tour. In this program we will have a chance to feed them bath them in the river and visit a waterfall.
Tour details & availability:
Half day tour. No lunch. English speaking guide.
Tour can be booked daily. Minimum is 2 persons.
Trip Advisor quotes:
LukeE1984Caloundra, Australia “My girlfriend and I absolutely loved the time we got to spend with the Elephants both on land (tour on their back) and in the water (swimming with and bathing them). We took the afternoon trip so we could swim with them and it was well worth the money paid. The tour guide and…”
• Pick up from the hotel (pick up time varies depending on hotel location).
• Arrival at the Seaside Retreat.
• Bathing the elephant in a lagoon.
• Feeding the elephants at the camp.
• Thai coffee break and dessert.
• Sea Turtle Conservation Centre and Waterfall.
• Depart to your hotel.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you cancel a trip at least one day in advance we charge 5% handling fee. If you cancel on the tour date before the tour has started we charge 50%. If you don’t show up on the tour date we charge 100%.