Sea Cave Canoeing and Cave Walking, Panyee Island, Hong Island
Phang Nga Bay is not only famous for its James Bond Island but also for its caves. Panak and Hong Islands are the perfect locations to explore the sea caves by canoe. Enter the caves by canoe and see the stunning beauty of the limestone karsts overgrown with trees and plants. Nature at its best.
This tour is different every day due to the tides and accessibility of the caves. So itinerary and pick up time can vary from day to day, but there will be always 2 canoe spots, cave walking and James Bond Island.
Full day tour. Lunch on tour.
English & German speaking guides.
Tour can be booked on request. Minimum 4 persons.
This tour is different every day due to the tides and accessibility of the caves. So itinerary can vary from day to day, but will always be 2 canoe spots, cave walking and James Bond Island.
Trip Advisor quotes:
SebgusWe had 2 tours with this company. We went on a sea kayak tour in Phang Nga Bay. We left very early and saw the sunrise. We went to the sea caves and other great places when there was nobody there. So cool. On our way back our tour guide took an impromptu stop and took us to this amazing Buddhist temple in a cave…
• Pick up from your hotel and transfer to Phang Nga Bay.
• Board the longtail boat and go sightseeing in Phang Nga Bay.
• Head out to James Bond Island where you can see the famous spot where the film ‘The Man with the Golden Gun’ was made.
• First canoeing spot at either Hong or Panak Island. Sea cave canoeing into the caves and green lagoons.
• Depart to the second canoe spot at either Panak or Hong Island.
• See the impressive mangroves, caves and green lagoons.
• Explore the impressive stalactite and stalagmites in the Ice-Cream Cave.
• Final stop at a local fishermans village for lunch.
• Depart back to the back to the hotel.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you cancel the trip at least one day in advance we charge 5% handling fee. If you cancel on the tour day or don’t show up, we charge 100%.