Sea Cave, Mangroves, James Bond, Temple
James Bond Island, so named for its starring role in the movie’The Man with the Golden Gun’ and Panyi Village are two places that are not to be missed in Phang-Nga Bay. You will be able to see the dramatic limestone islands and breathtaking views among the mangrove forest and visit the fisherman’s village where you can watch the local people going about their unique daily routines oflife on the water. This trip will not disappoint, so be prepared to be amazed.
Tour details & availability:
Full day tour. Lunch on tour.
Tour can be booked daily. Minimum 4 persons.
Tour with English and German speaking guides.
Tour starts at 07.30H and you will be back to your hotel by approximately 17.00H.
Trip Advisor quotes:
Cathryn C Perth, AustraliaMy husband and I took part in the James Bond island adventure. I had read the trip advisor reviews for Eco Khaolak before we got to KhaoLak hence why we chose them for our trip. They did not disappoint. The guide ‘bom’ (I think that was his name) and driver were excellent, really informative…
• Pick up from your hotel and transfer to Phang Nga Bay.
• Board a traditional Thai long tail boat and head out to the mangrove forest and to the caves.
• Once in the sea canoes, you will be able to witness the beautiful limestone caves with their magnificent stalactites, stalagmites, green lagoons, stunning cliffs and much more.
• See James Bond Island where you can see the famous spot was filmed for ‘The Man with the Golden Gun’.
• Visit Panyee Island, where you can walk around the village, learn of its history and the way of life on the island.
• Nice view over the mangroves during lunch at Phang Nga Bay National Park.
• Last stop is at Wat Suwankuha, the famous cave temple.
• Depart Wat Suwankuha and return to hotel.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you cancel a trip at least one day in advance we charge 5% handling fee. If you cancel on the tour date before the tour has started we charge 50%. If you don’t show up on the tour date we charge 100%.