Mangrove Forests, 3 Snorkel sites, Nemo village“, Lunch @ Secret Lagoon
The Koh Kam Archipelago, consisting of 5 jungle-covered islands is part of the Laem Son National Park in the province of Ranong, 70 km north of Khao Lak. Koh Kam is not developed yet and hardly visited by foreigners. We are the only tour operator for day trips to this unknown archipelago and offer you an exclusive and amazing island experience.
Koh Kam Island forms a beautiful lagoon with two beaches and stunning scenery. The outer rocks make for interesting snorkeling, the lagoon itself invites for swimming. The outer beaches provide a beautiful view over the mountains on the mainland with the azure waters of the Andaman Sea in the foreground. We will spend the lunchtime on this island and give you enough time to enjoy and discover this amazing place in your own time.
- Full day tour
- Light breakfast and lunch on tour
- Tour with English speaking guide
- Tour can be booked daily
- Pick up from your hotel at Khao Lak (pick up time varies depending on hotel location)
- Transfer to Baan Nam Kem pier
- Departure to Koh Kam – spectacular ride through mangrove forests
- Arrival at Koh Kam, Yipun Island, first beach & snorkel stop
- Secret lagoon on Koh Kam Tok – Lunch & Relax
- Visit on Koh Kow, snorkeling at “Nemo-Village” a reef full of clown-fish
- Visit Hin Kanaa an interesting rock for snorkeling
- Departure from Kam Archipel to Nam Kem
- Arrival Baan Nam Kem, Transfer to your Hotel
♦ Please bring sunscreen, sunglasses, spare shirt and shorts, non-slip or sport shoes, towel, insect repellent, camera in waterproof bag
* Open yearly from 15 October-15.May .
Adult: 3900 thb
Child: 2600 thb
Please contact us by email if you would like to book this tour: email@example.com
♦ These prices apply only to pick ups from Khao lak area. For pick ups from Phuket, Krabi etc. we charge extra transfer cost. Please contact us by email in this case (firstname.lastname@example.org).
♦ Please book at least three days in advance. For short term bookings please contact us by email (email@example.com).
♦ Children prices apply to those children between 4-12 years. Children below the age of 4 years are free of charge. Children above the age of 12 years pay full price.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you cancel a trip at least one day in advance we charge 5% handling fee. If you cancel on the tour date before the tour has started we charge 50%. If you don’t show up on the tour date we charge 100%.