Colouful corals and lonesome islands
Tour details & availability:
Includes Thai long tail boat tour, transfers, lunch, refreshments, snorkeling equipment, National Park fees, and an English speaking guide. Every day available.
Newly visited Island away from the crowd, with an idyllic and serene beach!!
- 07:00 to 08:00hrs -Pick up from your hotel.
- Transfer to Kuraburi pier to meet with the guide for briefing and get fitted for your snorkel equipment.
- Board aLongtail boat and depart for Koh Khai.
- Enjoy on your 1stsnorkeling site with beautiful seafans, corals and fish.
- Move to the 2ndsnorkeling site around Koh Khai.
- Depart to Ra Island for delicious Thai lunch incuding fresh fruit.
- Relaxing time at the beach for sun bathing, snorkelling, or swimming.
- 3rdsnorkeling spot with a chance to see sea turtles and dugongs.
- 16:00hrs – Depart for the pier and be transferred to your hotel
♦ Please bring sunscreen (waterproof and strength min. 30+), swim wear, T-shirt to wear in the water, sun hat, sunglasses, dry clothes, towel, and camera (preferable in a waterproof bag).
* This Island is closed from May to October.
This excursion is operated by 3rd Party with a max. boat capacity of 12 persons.
Adult: 3200 thb
Child: 2200 thb
Please contact us by email if you would like to book this tour: email@example.com
♦ These prices apply only to pick ups from Khao lak area. For pick ups from Phuket, Krabi etc. we charge extra transfer cost. Please contact us by email in this case (firstname.lastname@example.org).
♦ Please book at least three days in advance. For short term bookings please contact us by email (email@example.com).
♦ Children prices apply to those children between 4-12 years. Children below the age of 4 years are free of charge. Children above the age of 12 years pay full price.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you cancel the trip at least one day in advance we charge 5% handling fee. If you cancel on the tour day or don’t show up, we charge 100%.