Elephant Treking and River Canoeing
Khao Sok Safari is one of the reasons why people come to KhaoLak and is by far our most popular excursion with repeat bookings year after year. It’s the place that is always guaranteed to amaze with lots of activities including elephant trekking and canoeing. The scenery in Khao Sok National Park which includes many dramatic limestone cliff sthat rise out of the lush green rainforest, is absolutely stunning.You can tour the river and see the Limestone Mountains, incredible rock formations and beautiful caves.
Tour details & availability:
Full day tour. Lunch on tour.
Tour can be booked daily. Minimum is 2 persons.
Tour with English and German speaking guides.
Tour starts at 08.30H and you will be back in your hotel by approximately 17.00H.
Trip Advisor quotes:
CheeseburgAir, Germany“We`ve made an elephant trekking tour, done by our guide Garfield. It was a very great experience to be that close to these animals! Eco Khaolak Adventure tries to make their trips not in a touristical way. They try to bring you close to nature, what is the most important thing…”
• Pick up from the hotel.
• Quick stop at Takuapa market to see the everyday lives of the local Thai people. Smell the wonderful aromas and view the many different varities of foods, spices, fruits and vegetables, many of which you may not have seen before. Buy whatever looks good for you.
• Sail down the Sok River by canoe.
• Stop at Khao Sok View point before going for lunch.
• Enjoy our Thai set lunch beside the Sok River.
• Arrive at the camp and get ready for an exciting ride on the elephants.
• Visit one of this areas oldest temples (Wat Phan Thu Rat).
• After a short coffee break at Takuapa Old Town.
• Depart and return to hotel.
♦ These prices apply only to pick ups from Khao lak area. For pick ups from Phuket, Krabi etc. we charge extra transfer cost. Please contact us by email in this case (email@example.com).
♦ Please book at least three days in advance. For short term bookings please contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
♦ Children prices apply to those children between 4-12 years. Children below the age of 4 years are free of charge. Children above the age of 12 years pay full price.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you cancel a trip at least one day in advance we charge 5% handling fee. If you cancel on the tour date before the tour has started we charge 50%. If you don’t show up on the tour date we charge 100%.