Unknown to many, Khao Lak is home to a beautiful and almost unexplored mangrove ecosystem with rivers, jungles and forests. Khaolak’s mangroves cover an area of sixty square kilometers. For the first season it is now possible to experience these breathtaking and tranquil mangroves on its previously unvisited rivers except by the local fishermen. Join us as we take you by longtail boat to a secluded location deep in the mangroves to kayak and explore this amazing ecosystem. Our trips are eco-friendly and are the first and only trips of their kind.
- Full day tour
- Tour can be booked daily
- Minimum 2 persons
- Tour with English speaking guide on our schedule
- The tour includes hotel transfers, fresh fruit, water, life jackets, kayaking and guides
- No previous experience in kayaking is needed
- Pick up from the hotel (pick up time varies depending on hotel location)
- Leaving on our longtail boat from the pier through the Mangrove Rivers
- A lot of time for photographic opportunities
- Arrival at our floating base hidden deep inside the mangroves
- Start of the kayak trip to explore the smaller streams and Mangrove Rivers
- Head back at the platform for refreshments
- Swim and relax at a sheltered hidden inland lagoon
- Heading back by longtail boat to the pier
- Transfer back to your hotel
♦ Please bring sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, mosquito repellent, dry clothes & towel, camera. dry pack and personal snacks.
Adult: 2450 thb
Please contact us by email if you would like to book this tour: firstname.lastname@example.org
♦ These prices apply only to pick ups from Khao lak area. For pick ups from Phuket, Krabi etc. we charge extra transfer cost. Please contact us by email in this case (email@example.com).
♦ Please book at least three days in advance. For short term bookings please contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
♦ Children prices apply to those children between 4-12 years. Children below the age of 4 years are free of charge. Children above the age of 12 years pay full price.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you cancel the trip at least one day in advance we charge 5% handling fee. If you cancel on the tour day or don’t show up, we charge 100%.