Take the chance to stay overnight in a luxury tent at Koh Prathong, an island of “unseen, untouched virgin landscapes,” with beautiful savannahs, a melaleuca forest, and a very unique white scrub forest.
Tour details & availability:
2D/1N trip includes transfers, Thai long tail tour, all meals, refreshments, snorkeling equipment, National Park fees, an English speaking guide, and luxury tent accommodation. Operates daily.
Trip Advisor quotes:
Cathryn C Perth, AustraliaMy husband and I took part in the James Bond island adventure. I had read the trip advisor reviews for Eco Khaolak before we got to KhaoLak hence why we chose them for our trip. They did not disappoint. The guide ‘bom’ (I think that was his name) and driver were excellent, really informative…
- 07:00 to 08:00hrs -Pick up from your hotel in KhaoLak
- Transfer to Nam kem Pier to meet with your guide for a briefing with tea/coffee and biscuits.
- Board long tail boat and depart for Koh Prathong
- See the beautiful mangrove forests on the way
- Ride onthe local TakTak Car to spot rare storks and enjoy the panoramic views of Thailand’s unseen savannah and Melaleuca tree forests
- Visit a Tin mining village and an orchid farm
- Traditional Thai buffet lunch including fresh fruit
- Leisure time for sun bathing, snorkelling, and swimming before dinner
- Overnight at KohPrathong Oasis in luxury tents
- Breakfast and Lunch on the island. Leisure time for sun bathing, snorkelling, or swimming
- Visit a fishing village and experience the cultural aspects of those who live by the Andaman Sea
- Depart from KohPrathong, enjoying the views of the mangrove forests along the way
- 15:00hrs -Depart to the pier and transfer back to the hotel
♦ Please bring sunscreen (waterproof and strength min. 30+), swim wear, T-shirt to wear in the water, sun hat, sunglasses, dry clothes, towel, and camera (preferable in a waterproof bag).
* This Island is closed from May to October.
Adult: 6200 thb
Child: 4200 thb
Please contact us by email if you would like to book this tour: firstname.lastname@example.org
♦ These prices apply only to pick ups from Khao lak area. For pick ups from Phuket, Krabi etc. we charge extra transfer cost. Please contact us by email in this case (email@example.com).
♦ Please book at least three days in advance. For short term bookings please contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
♦ Children prices apply to those children between 4-12 years. Children below the age of 4 years are free of charge. Children above the age of 12 years pay full price.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you cancel a trip at least one day in advance we charge 5% handling fee. If you cancel on the tour date before the tour has started we charge 50%. If you don’t show up on the tour date we charge 100%.