Longtail Boat Sightseeing, Cave Explorer
Prepare yourself for the amazing beauty of Cheow Lan Lake with its beautiful, peaceful natural environment and well preserved rainforest. Anyone looking for a romantic place or simply a place to relax and unwind need look no further as this really is the one for you. Huge limestone cliffs, overgrown with lush evergreen rainforest, set the perfect scene. Enjoy the views from a traditional long tail boat,see the magnificent mountains and have a chance to explore the caves. Lunch is served at one of the floating bamboo raft restaurants on the lake.
A moderate level of fitness is for the jungle walk required.
Tour details & availability:
Full day tour. Lunch on tour. Minimum is 4 persons.
Tour with English speaking guide.
Tour starts at 08.00H and you will be back in your hotel by approximately 18.30H.
Trip Advisor quotes:
Tancan12Wodonga, Australia ‘Brilliant tours…. the tour guides were A+. Well presented, full of information and knowledge. Loved that all our tours were small groups. Well catered and could not help enough. Highly recommend any tours with this group. You wont be disappointed!!!’
• Pick up from your hotel and transfer to Cheow Lan Lake.
• Upon arrival at Cheow Lan Lake, you will board the longtail boat and enjoy taking in the many stunning sights.
• Short jungle trekking and then entering the Pakarang (meaning ‘coral’) Cave by bamboo raft. Explore and be amazed by the natural beauty of the rock formations.
• Thai lunch will be served at a Bamboo Raft House.
• Spend your leisure time kayaking or swimming at the lake and taking in the serenity of the environment.
• On your way back to the hotel you can stop at the local market to stock up on supplies or just for refreshments.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you cancel the trip at least one day in advance we charge 5% handling fee. If you cancel on the tour day or don’t show up, we charge 100%.