On Phi Phi Island you could indulge yourself all year round. Made even more famous by the film ‘The Beach’, the two islands of Phi Phi Don and Phi Phi Leh are truly paradise found. With its stunning green lagoons, magnificent corals and many different forms of marine life, the Phi Phi Islands are a true tropical paradise!
Tour details & availability:
Full day tour. Lunch on tour.
English & German speaking guide available.
This Tour can be booked daily. Includes snorkel equipment and national park fees. The maximum amount of guests is 35 person for this tour.
Trip Advisor quotes:
Rosemary C. Melbourne, AustraliaExcellent, excellent, excellent, loved the tour we went snorkeling at three different locations. The crew was fantastic the boat was in pristine condition, as well as the mini bus that took us there. We had to leave our resort Beyond Resort in KhaoLak at 5:15am, we were told it was to beat the rush on Phi Phi Is, we didn’t mind leaving early as the resort packed a breakfast box for us…
• Pick up from your hotel and transfer to Boat Lagoon.
• Departing to Phi Phi Leh by speedboat.
• Visit Maya Bay where the movie “The Beach” was filmed.
• Relaxing swiming and have plenty of time for photos!
• Visit Loh Samah Bay and Pileh Lagoon, snorkeling and swimming.
• Lunch at Beach side Restaurant, free time on the beach.
• Visit Monkey Beach where you can feed the monkeys!
• Visit Koh Khai Nok Island or Bamboo Island. Relaxing and swimming in the tropical waters.
• Ready to depart to Phuket and from there back to your hotel in Khao Lak.
*Please bring sunscreen (waterproof and strength min. 30+), swim wear, T-shirt to wear in the water, sun hat, sunglasses, dry clothes, towel, and camera (preferable in a waterproof bag).
IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you cancel a trip at least one day in advance we charge 5% handling fee. If you cancel on the tour date before the tour has started we charge 50%. If you don’t show up on the tour date we charge 100%.