A combination 2 of the individual day trip to create a 2D/1N experience on Prathong Island & Kam Islands with accommodation in a luxury tent at Koh Prathong Oasis! The best of both worlds!
Tour details & availability:
2D/1N trip includes transfers, Thai long tail tour, all meals, refreshments, snorkeling equipment, National Park fees, an English speaking guide, and luxury tent accommodation.
We have a passenger limit of 32 people which is just 70% of full capacity. This gives you the space you need to relax and enjoy the beautiful views on your journey.
- 07:00 – 08.00hrs -Pick up from your hotel
- Transfer to Baan Nam Kem pier
- Departure to KohKam – spectacular ride past the mangrove forests
- Yipun Island, first beach & snorkel stop
- Secret lagoon on KohKamTok – Lunch & Relax
- Visit KohKow withsnorkeling at “Nemo-Village,” a reef full of clownfish
- Visit Hin Kanaa an interesting rock formation for snorkelling
- Special dinner and overnight in a luxurious tent
- Breakfast and Lunch on the island. Leisure time: sun bathing, snorkeling or swimming
- Visit the fishing village to experience the culture of those who live by the Andaman Sea
- Depart from Koh Prathong whilepassin the mangrove forests on the way home
- 15:00 – Depatback to the pier and transfer back to the hotel
♦ Please bring sunscreen (waterproof and strength min. 30+), swim wear, T-shirt to wear in the water, sun hat, sunglasses, dry clothes, towel, and camera (preferable in a waterproof bag).*
* This Island is closed from May to October.
Adult: 6900 thb
Child: 4900 thb
Please contact us by email if you would like to book this tour: email@example.com
♦ These prices apply only to pick ups from Khao lak area. For pick ups from Phuket, Krabi etc. we charge extra transfer cost. Please contact us by email in this case (firstname.lastname@example.org).
♦ Please book at least three days in advance. For short term bookings please contact us by email (email@example.com).
♦ Children prices apply to those children between 4-12 years. Children below the age of 4 years are free of charge. Children above the age of 12 years pay full price.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you cancel the trip at least one day in advance we charge 5% handling fee. If you cancel on the tour day or don’t show up, we charge 100%.