Snorkeling Paradise, Beautiful Underwater World
If you are one of those who love the charm of the marine world, then undoubtedly Surin Islands is the place for you. Diving and snorkeling offers to you a passport to a whole new world. This is truly a trip to remember for its magnificent beauty above and below the sea.
We have a passenger limit of 35 people which is just 75% of full capacity. This gives you the space you need to relax and enjoy the beautiful views on your journey.
Tour details & availability:
Full day tour. Lunch on tour. English speaking guide.
Tour can be booked daily. Includes snorkel equipment and national park fees.
Trip Advisor quotes:
Jenni04amm Perth, Australia‘Eco Tours fissional, personalized, fantastic tour company, I have been on a couple of tours with Eco over the last years…
• Pick up from your hotel and transfer to the Kuraburi pier.
• Meet with the guide for briefing and sorting out your snorkel equipment.
• Speedboat trip to Surin Islands.
• Time for snorkeling and swimming. Drinks and fruits on the boat.
• Lunch at the national park office.
• Relaxing time on the beach after lunch.
• Swimming and snorkeling in the crystal clear waters.
• Back to the pier and drive back to the hotel.
Please bring sunscreen (waterproof and strength min. 30+), swim wear, T-shirt to wear in the water, sun hat, sunglasses, dry clothes, towel, and camera (preferable in a waterproof bag).
* Start operating 15 October.
♦ These prices apply only to pick ups from Khao lak area. For pick ups from Phuket, Krabi etc. we charge extra transfer cost. Please contact us by email in this case (email@example.com).
♦ Please book at least three days in advance. For short term bookings please contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
♦ Children prices apply to those children between 4-12 years. Children below the age of 4 years are free of charge. Children above the age of 12 years pay full price.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you cancel a trip at least one day in advance we charge 5% handling fee. If you cancel on the tour date before the tour has started we charge 50%. If you don’t show up on the tour date we charge 100%.