Sunbathing, Snorkeling, Sea Gypsies
Two days and staying overnight in a tent on these breathtaking islands will be an adventure that you will never forget. Visiting sea gypsies, snorkeling with thousands of fish and sunbathing on a white sandy beaches. If you are one of those who love the charm of the marine world then undoubtedly Surin Islands is the place for you. Diving and snorkeling offers to you a passport to a whole new world. This is truly a trip to remember for its magnificent beauty above and below the sea.
Tour details & availability:
2D/1N trip includes transfers, speedboat tour, all meals, refreshments, soft drinks, snorkeling equipment, National park fees, English speaking guide, and tent accommodation.
*Please bring sunscreen (waterproof and strength min. 30+), swim wear, T-shirt to wear in the water, sun hat, sunglasses, dry clothes, towel, and camera (preferable in a waterproof bag)*
- 07:00 to 08:00hrs- Pick up from your hotel
- Meet with the guide for briefing and fitting of your snorkel equipment
- Arrive at the Surins – 1stSnorkeling spot
- Visit the Moken sea gypsy villiagein North Andaman Sea to experience their culture
- Lunch on national park canteen, meet the guide and check-in, then relax
- Meet at 200 meters meeting point for jungle walking to Kra Ting bay and watch the Sunset
- Dinner on the Island
- After breakfast enjoy our own time on the beach
- Lunch on national park canteen
- Snorkeling spot from boat at Bon Bay or Mae Yai to see the amazing reef life and marines\ fishes
- 15:30hrs –Depart Surin for the pier and transfer back to your hotel
♦ Please bring sunscreen, sunglasses, spare shirt and shorts, non-slip or sport shoes, towel, insect repellent, camera in waterproof bag
* This Island is closed from May to October.
Adult: 6.300 thb
Child: 4.100 thb
Please contact us by email if you would like to book this tour: firstname.lastname@example.org
♦ These prices apply only to pick ups from Khao lak area. For pick ups from Phuket, Krabi etc. we charge extra transfer cost. Please contact us by email in this case (email@example.com).
♦ Please book at least three days in advance. For short term bookings please contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
♦ Children prices apply to those children between 4-12 years. Children below the age of 4 years are free of charge. Children above the age of 12 years pay full price.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you cancel a trip at least one day in advance we charge 5% handling fee. If you cancel on the tour date before the tour has started we charge 50%. If you don’t show up on the tour date we charge 100%.