Beautiful Underwater World
You will have chance to study nature at night, see chicken crabs and other species. Three long days you will enjoy swimming, snorkeling, jungle trekking and watching the amazing sunset. If you are one of those who love the charm of the marine world then undoubtedly Surin Islands is the place for you. Diving and snorkeling offers to you a passport to a whole new world. This is truly a trip to remember for its magnificent beauty above and below the sea.To answer your question of your demand and supporting our gentle giants, Hillside Retreat is a relaxing place nestled in between the lush forest of Khao Sok National Park, where you can enjoy some quality time with our majestic Elephants. We are the first elephant camp guaranteed without elephant ridding. Get experience showering and preparing their food. Learn our main income rubber plantation step by step and what Thai herbs we use in our delicious Thai Cuisine.
Tour details & availability:
3D/2N trip includes transfers, speedboat tour, all meals, refreshments, soft drinks, snorkeling equipment, National park fees, English speaking guide, and tent accommodation.
*Please bring sunscreen (waterproof and strength min. 30+), swim wear, T-shirt to wear in the water, sun hat, sunglasses, dry clothes, towel, and camera (preferable in a waterproof bag).
- 07:00 to 08:00 – Pick up from your hotel.
- Meet with the guide for briefing and fitting of your snorkel equipment.
- Arrive at the Surins – 1stSnorkeling spot.
- Visit the Moken village, a sea gypsy community residing in North Andaman Sea.
- Lunch at the national park canteen, meet the guide and check-in, then relax.
- Meet at 200 meters meeting point for jungle walking to Kra Ting bay and watch the sunset.
- Dinner on the island.
- After breakfast enjoy time on the beach and a traditional Thai buffet lunch. Meet with your guide and get ready for another snorkeling spot by long tail boat.
- Lunch at the national park canteen.
- Take a long tail boat one more time for a snorkeling spot at Bon Bay or Mae Yai, enjoy the underwater life with many fishes, enjoy the beautiful sunset.
- Dinner and then relax or choose to study the natural environment at night. Look for chicken crab and other nocturnal species.
- After breakfast, enjoy your time relaxing on the beach and then get ready for check out.
- Lunch at the national park canteen before leaving the island.
- Snorkeling spot from speedboat on the way back.
- 15:30hrs- depart for the pier and be transferred back to your hotel.
♦ Please bring sunscreen, sunglasses, spare shirt and shorts, non-slip or sport shoes, towel, insect repellent, camera in waterproof bag
* This Island is closed from May to October.
This excursion is operated by 3rd Party with a max. boat capacity of 35 persons.
Adult: 7.700 thb
Child: 4.700 thb
Please contact us by email if you would like to book this tour: email@example.com
♦ These prices apply only to pick ups from Khao lak area. For pick ups from Phuket, Krabi etc. we charge extra transfer cost. Please contact us by email in this case (firstname.lastname@example.org).
♦ Please book at least three days in advance. For short term bookings please contact us by email (email@example.com).
♦ Children prices apply to those children between 4-12 years. Children below the age of 4 years are free of charge. Children above the age of 12 years pay full price.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you cancel the trip at least one day in advance we charge 5% handling fee. If you cancel on the tour day or don’t show up, we charge 100%.