Banyan Tree Forest and Old Town Sightseeing in Takuapa
Get ready for a journey to the long lost zone of “Little Amazon”,the hidden forest in Takuapa. Once inside the dense jungle of the Giant Banyan Trees that surround you, make your way to the Palm Forest where, by traveling along the small river “Klong Sung Nae” by canoe, you can listen to the sounds of nature. The trip also includes Takuapa Old Town where you can experience the local Thai people’s lives in this charming small town where traditional life and culture has remained unchanged for more than a hundred years.
Tour details & availability:
Full day tour. Lunch on tour.
Tour can be booked daily. Minimum 4 persons.
Tour with English and German speaking guides.
Tour starts at 09.00H and you will be back in your hotel by
Trip Advisor quotes:
Kylie Z. Newcastle, Australia The old town trip took us a number of places including a canoe trip on the river, Chinatown and a lovely lunch in the hills and a quick trip to the nearby waterfall. Otto was our guide on that day and he was very good swapping between English and German so that all bases were.
• Pick up from the hotel.
• Short stop at a cashewnut factory.
• Canoeing to the Lost Zone Amazon jungle.
• Visit local Takuapa market.
• After lunch visit moon cake factory.
• Experience and taste our own local coffee (Bolan Coffee).
• Visit Thai / Chinese Temple.
• Sightseeing in Takuapa old Town.
• Stop at Sairung waterfall on the way back to the hotel.
• Depart waterfall and return to hotel.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you cancel the trip at least one day in advance we charge 5% handling fee. If you cancel on the tour day or don’t show up, we charge 100%.