Rafting, ATV Riding, Flying Fox
If you are seeking a day filled with excitement and fun, then this one is for you. The day starts with white water rafting followed by a visit to Tone Pariwat Sanctuary Station, a beautiful place abundant with flora and fauna. After this, the pace steps up again with the chance to experience ATV motorcycle riding through the forests on specially assigned trails.
Tour details & availability:
Full day tour. Lunch on tour. English speaking guide.
Tour can be booked on request. Minimum is 4 persons.
Tour starts at 09.00H and you will be back in your hotel by approximately 16.30H.
Maximum weight for Flying Fox is 120 kg.
**We will exchange a tour guide with a driver having experience and knowledge if only 2 persons**
Trip Advisor quotes:
Tbethy641 Vermont, Victoria‘We had just THE BEST day here. Started with Zip lining, then to white water rafting on the Songpreakriver. The guides were very professional and observant and made it such a fun time lunch was provided, then we went on to Quad bikes. This was most exciting, through the rain forest. Well worth the trip!’
• 09:30 to 10.00hrs – Pick up from your hotel
• Tone Pariwat Sanctuary Station where you will enjoy a Coffee break while listening to the briefing by your tour leader. Get wet and make some noise out on the river in the whitewater rafts, Calm the pace down a bit at Song Preak Waterfall before having lunch beside the river.
• Soar through the air like and eagle by zip lining from tree to tree
• Then it’s out onto the ATV quads, by far the easiest way to explore the tropical rainforest. See how many animals you can spot along the way. These include many birds, reptiles, and insect species.
• 15:30 to 16:00hrs – Return to your hotel
IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you cancel the trip at least one day in advance we charge 5% handling fee. If you cancel on the tour day or don’t show up, we charge 100%.